Our mission is to empower people to control their minds and bodies. Join us.
Breathwrk is a fast growing, VC funded company who’s mission is to change the health of the world through breathing. Breathwrk is the largest digital community of breathers in the world with over 1.2 million users on the app and over 3 million followers on social media. Breathwrk offers guided breathing exercises and classes backed by science that are shown to alleviate anxiety, promote sleep, increase energy, improve mood, help with athletic performance, and more!
Breathwrk is hiring an Animator/Motion Designer to join our product team. This person will work directly with our Chief Product Officer, design team, and engineers.
* Produce proof of concept designs for new breath exercises and classes.
* Create animations/visualizations (2D and 3D) for breath exercises and classes
* Create designs and animations (2D and 3D) for app interactions and microinteractions to communicate categories, exercise, habit, and class purposes, and overall provide delight
* Iterate on breath exercises and classes to improve user experience
* Perform user research and testing as needed
* In consultation with product team, translate animations/illustrations into deliverables for use in the app
* Experience with animation software and 2D/3D animation
* Experience with design software (Figma a plus)
* An impressive portfolio
* Experience in health/wellness and/or mobile games a plus
What To Expect From Us
* A fun, inclusive, and supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of each other, and not just because it's good business.
* Low egos. We value outcomes, not who gets credit.
* Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on a solid, -well-directed analysis.
* Employee benefit program (health, dental)
If you're reading this and questioning whether you should apply, apply! There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we don't expect you to check every box. We're inspired by the uniqueness that people like you bring to the table. We can't wait to read your application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Equity
Please submit resume and link to portfolio
to email@example.com with subject line: Animator/Motion Designer.