2. Information we collect
We collect information from you including activity and usage data from the Company Web site and any email you may send us or that you may respond to one of our email newsletters or other emails that we may send to you from time to time related to our products and services.
We collect personal information from you every time you enter data into online forms on the Company Web site, contact us with questions regarding our service or to request a demonstration of our product and make other opportunities available that ask individuals to provide personal information such as their name and email address. You may also provide personal information when you request a whitepaper or other information from Company and may provide our employees with your business card, or provide information for billing and other business purposes.
If you choose to create an account on the Company Web site we collect your username, password, email address, country, preferred account type and may collect billing information when you register. For users that register an account with Company, our server logs also automatically collect user information such as users’ IP addresses, pages users access, browser type and language, and the date and time of visits, which helps Company track use of the Web site and understand trends.
You can also provide us with other optional information, such as your name, picture, postal address, phone number, social network profiles, questionnaire responses, general business information, and other personal, biographical, or demographic info. This optional information is not necessary for you to use the Company Web site or to maintain an account with us, but by sharing this information, we can better serve you and improve your overall Web site experience.
We and/or our selected third-party partners may also collect data about visitors’ activities on this Web site and across the Internet over time for non-advertising purposes, including to conduct analytics, measure trends, and streamline Web site usability. The technologies used for this purpose may include log files, cookies, web beacons, and social media plug-ins. One of the service providers we may use is Google Analytics. To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and the choices you may have to control these activities, you may visit
3. How we use the information we collect
3.1. We process personal data about you either with your consent or in order to:
• Fulfill our contractual responsibility to deliver the services to you
• To pursue Breathwrk’s legitimate interests of:
• improving service experience; and
• developing new products and service features.
By licensing one or more of our products and services, or by viewing content on our Web site, you have consented to us using certain types of tracking and third-party cookies on our services. For more information, see Section 6 below.
3.2. We or third-party data and advertising platforms that we work with may use or combine multiple technologies, such as cookies, page tags, mobile identifiers and IP addresses to infer users’ common identities across different services and multiple devices such as tablets, browsers, and mobile phones. We may do so, for instance, to tailor ads to users, to enable us to determine the success of our advertising campaigns and to improve upon them. These third-party data and advertising platforms may sometimes use data that we provide to them in order to improve their technologies and their ability to match common devices to users. We also may also use this to measure the performance of email messaging and to learn how to improve email deliverability and open rates.
The above data and techniques are used for personalized marketing, analytics, and related purposes. We may also use this data to personalize online marketing campaigns to be relevant to you and your interests in our services. By clearing your cookies in your browser settings you will no longer see personalized messages in this way but you continue to see ads over the internet that are not based on information you provided to the Company.
Contact Information. We use contact information to respond to your inquiries, send you information as part of the services, and send you marketing information (for as long as you do not opt-out).
More details: We use your email address to send you marketing (newsletters), unless you indicate a preference to opt-out and for general updates on your account. You can opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting our customer service department.
How you use our services. We use information about how you use our services to improve our services for you and all users. We collect information about the types of documents you generate, the types of plans you purchase and your account transactional behavior to build a profile about you so as to help direct you and your organization to other relevant features and services we offer and help you in using our services, for example by making recommendations for you to optimize use of our services.
Device and browser data. We use device data both to troubleshoot problems with our service and to make improvements to it. We also infer your geographic location based on your IP address. We collect this to help us improve your service experience through a specific device/browser by optimizing how the services look in a particular device, how your screen brightness affects your experience and to ensure the service operates optimally and as it should on different devices and browsers.
Log data. We use log data for many different business purposes to include:
• To monitor abuse and troubleshoot.
• To create new services, features, content or make recommendations.
• To track behavior to identify and understand trends in the various interactions with our services.
• To fix bugs and troubleshoot product functionality.
More details: Your IP address is used to determine where an unknown/unauthorized access may have occurred in your account (abuse monitoring).
Referral information. We use referral information to track the success of our integrations and referral processes.
Third parties and integrations. We collect and use information from third parties and integration partners to:
• To personalize our services for you; and
• Ensure you can use our service in conjunction with other services.
• Service and Marketing uses.
○ Profiling. We combine information about you from third party sources with information we hold about you to create a user profile, which will help us to make our sales and marketing efforts more relevant to you and to personalize and improve your service experience.
○ Machine learning. We use machine learning techniques on certain data in order to provide users with useful statistics and more relevant insights from the data we have collected using our services and to optimize our marketing campaigns and for fraud detection.
○ To manage our services we will also internally use your information and data, for the following limited purposes:
■ To enforce our agreements where applicable.
■ To prevent potentially illegal activities.
■ To screen for and prevent undesirable or abusive activity.
Legal uses. To respond to legal requests or prevent fraud, we may need to use and disclose information or data we hold about you. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
3.4. We collect and use the following on the basis that we have to use this information in order to fulfill our contract with you:
Your Account Information. We need to use your account information to run your account, provide you with services, bill you for our services, provide you with customer support, and contact you about your service or account. We occasionally send you communications of a transactional nature (e.g. service-related announcements, billing-related matters, changes to our services or policies, a welcome email when you first register). You cannot opt out of these communications since they are required to provide our services to you.
Your Profile. We process other aspects of your account information (like the personal information you provide about your job, your job title, and your marketing preferences) as well as information obtained from public sources, for legitimate interests like providing you with a personalized experience and relevant and useful marketing information as well as to make other product, feature and service recommendations to you and your organization to optimize use of the services we offer.
You can object to us using your information as described above but in some cases, our ability to fully and properly provide our services to you may be impacted if you do not want us to collect or use the above data.
3.5. Your Customer Data.
Company may use data from your constituent management system in order to fulfill our maintenance and support obligations or provide consulting services to you. Such data may include but is not limited to full name, postal address, e-mail address, transaction history and other personally identifiable information. The information collected, in each instance, is the minimal data required in order for us to provide the requested service. Customer Data is not shared with third parties. This data may be stored and or archived for internal reporting services. You may request at any time that such data be purged from our systems by contacting our customer service department.
4. Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it can be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and deleting your content but we cannot delete content from search engines so you need to be careful about information you make public.
5. Information we share
From time-to-time, we may need to disclose your information to third parties such as to law enforcement authorities or our legal advisers, where it is necessary to comply with the law or regulation; enforce or apply our user terms and conditions; to protect our rights, or to preserve the safety of our users. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
We may also share your personal information with companies that provide services to help us with our business activities (e.g. processing payments or submitting emails to you on our behalf), in connection with any merger, a sale of all or substantially all of the Company’s assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. Whenever we share your personal information for this reason, we will ensure that the recipient is bound by all appropriate confidentiality obligations and that it commits to using your personal information only for the purposes for which you originally provided it.
You should also be aware that the information submitted to public areas, such as our blogs, may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
• To gather metrics about your experience.
• To make our services easier to use. For example, the “Remember me” feature when you sign into your account, we store your username in a cookie to make it quicker for you to sign in whenever you return to the Company.
• To provide you with personalized content. We store user preferences, your default language, device and browser information, your profile information which includes, the level of usage of service and the web-pages on our site which you visit, so we can identify you across devices and personalize the content you see.
• To advertise to you. We, or our service providers and other third parties we work with, place cookies when you visit our Web site and other Web sites or when you open emails that we send you, in order to provide you with more tailored marketing content (about our services or other services), and to evaluate whether this content is useful or effective. For instance, we evaluate which ads are clicked on most often, and whether those clicks lead users to make better use of our tools, features and services. If you don’t want to receive ads that are tailored to you based on your online activity, you may contact our customer service department and ask to “opt out”. Opting out in this way does not mean you will not receive any ads; it just means that you will not receive ads from such companies that have been tailored to you based on your activities and inferred preferences.
• Google Analytics. In addition to the above, we have implemented on our Web sites and other services certain Google Analytics features that support Display Advertising, including retargeting. Visitors to our Web sites may opt out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking, customize the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Preferences Manager and learn more about how Google serves ads by viewing its Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies via your browser settings.
7. Third Party Web sites
The Company Web site may contain links to and advertisements for Web sites operated by third parties whose privacy practices may differ from ours. While we endeavor to associate only with reputable entities, Breathwrk is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other Web sites. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of all Web sites that you visit.
8. How Do We Keep Information Secure?
The security of your personal and nonpersonal information is important to us. Company uses reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction and alteration of the information that our Web site collects.
Please be aware, however, that no data security measures can be guaranteed to be completely effective. Consequently, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of collected data or other information. In particular, we cannot guarantee that collected data or other information will not be disclosed, altered, or accessed in accidental circumstances or by unauthorized or unlawful acts of others.
9. How Long Do We Keep This Information For?
Breathwrk retains personal information we collect from you as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
Breathwrk retains non-personal information as long as is legitimately necessary or no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Company will delete or otherwise discard customer data or data we collect about you while using our services at our discretion or when you contact us to do so. You can initiate such a request by contacting our customer service department.
10. Legal Basis For Processing (European Union and Switzerland Visitors Only)
If you are a visitor from the European Union (EU) and Switzerland, our legal basis for collecting and processing the information described above will depend on the information concerned and the specific context in which we collect and process it. We collect and process information from you only where we have your consent (Art. 6 para 1 lit. a) GDPR), where we need the information to provide our contractual obligation to you (Art. 6 para 1 lit. b) GDPR) or where we have a legitimate interest to do so.
If you wish to learn more about specific legal ground(s) we rely on to process your information for any particular purpose (including any legitimate interests we have to process information), then please contact us using the details provided below under “Contacting Us”. However, by way of example, we rely on our legitimate interests to process information for fraud prevention and detection, provided these interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR).
11. International Transfers
Company complies with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or from Web sites or online services directed to children under the age of thirteen (13).
If you are a visitor from the European Union (EU) or Switzerland, Company does not process the personal data of a child younger than 16 years old. Company makes reasonable efforts to verify in such cases that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child, taking into consideration available technology.
Consumers should not create Company accounts on our Web site or license our services, unless they are legally old enough to from a binding contract and in any case are 18 years of age or older. In the unlikely event that you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18, who has registered with the Company Web site or has licensed services from us, please contact to have your child’s personal information deleted.
13. Sensitive Personal Data
We do not knowingly collect or obtain from third parties, any personal data, including any “Sensitive Personal Data,” as defined under the GDPR. “Sensitive Personal Data” are personal data, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership; data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation; genetic data or biometric data.
14. Your Rights
• You have the right to access the information that Breathwrk maintains about you, request deletion of your data, update your data, object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information and you correct or amend that information if it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of privacy laws, to the extent allowed by law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to opt-out from our marketing communications at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contacting Us” heading below.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
To exercise these rights, please email
15. Changes In Corporate Structure
17. Impact of EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
18. Contacting Us
703 Palms Blvd,
Venice CA 90291, United States